Few things

Garage S hood showed up today, ran a little test fit. my pins wouldn't let the hood sit flush but fits like a glove otherwise. Need to order up some new aerocatch pins for this guy and install them. I think I'll also have a thin mesh grill put in the two larger vents by the radiator to semi obstruct the view of my engine compartment and access for critters to make a home in there. 



Next up, this guy is for sale, it's a replica GP Sports roof wing. Because I eventually will be putting a rocket bunny trunk wing on my car the roof ring has to go, plus the double sided tape started to come loose and it got on my damned nerves. 


fitment is spot on, no gaps or shitty stuff. Probably better than the original. (PROBABLY)

currently painted magnetic black

Trying my damndest not to spend money on shit I don't need to as I am pretty stern on putting down a payment for my Kranze LXZ's next month. June was one of those weird 3 paycheck months for me so I am just trying to make sure I don't go broke dropping all that coin for the wheels and then something comes up I'll need money for. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!