No fancy pictures to share

Making the first payment on my LXZ's this month, going to really miss that money. So much stuff I could have gotten done to the car with that money. Would like to get my replacement turbo on, replace a bunch of small things here and there.


Going to check out my steering rack and ball joints on Tuesday. The car handles just fine but it's making a weird popping noise when turning hard right and going in reverse. It's not the biggest concern but it's a new noise and I don't want a problem to develop from it.

I'll post some pictures from my buddies new shop. Since I have nothing interesting to share! Here is one of the first Jordan Innovations stickers you will ever see. Now he has a fancy one with one of those Military connectors all chromed up. About a year ago he decided to go into business for himself since people suck at electrical. And I am proud to say business is great for Jeff, I really am proud of him.


Now instead of doing work out of his garage he's getting official, I can only see things going up for him from here, he's great at networking and he's like a hooker with his mouth but talking about electrical instead of johns. You can't help but nod and pretend you know what he's talking about sometimes haha.


nice F&F caption.
He's getting deep and wide into the game, 2011 is already a good year and 2012 is just going to be bigger. If you need any wiring done, thinking of building a racecar, or any kind of car. If electronics power it, he can work on it.

Best of luck Jeff! can't wait until the grand opening

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!