From ashy to classy


You may just think you're looking at a picture of stock base model 1995 s14 seats...

well guess what, that's the whole point? I constantly get asked why I had a 1991 s13 seat in my driver seat area (mind you with holes and shit in it)

1. My car came with a fake Bride seat, I don't play that shit, plus it was that fake alcantra crap so it always made me sweaty.

2. It was comfortable, everyone says s13 seats are uncomfortable, well mine was low, wide, great driver position, and wasn't a piece of shit. And it was OEM so I felt secure as a temp replacement.

Turns out my buddy Tyler had a spare driver seat since he bought a pair to put a nice s14 seat as his passenger seat in the party car. I was supposed to pick this up after ASB but shit came up and I ordered Kranze LXZ's so my money has been greatly tied up.

I was supposed to pay my state referee ticket this month, but once I had to dip into the money instead of getting it out of my hands and into the city's asap. I just went full ignant and spent it on other things that needed to be taken care of, like the radiator that recently burst.

I'll post more on that stuff tomorrow since I only updated zilvia and not my own blog.

l8z

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!