You ever have that feeling

That you're probably slowly watching your head gasket blow as you're driving to work?



my temps are in the following degree formats.

  • 70c/158f warm
  • 80c/176f when doing spirited driving
  • 90c194f when spirited uphill for long periods and quickly will go down to 80c 


So having it jump between 100c/212f and 110c/230f for 30 minutes driving 40mph on the streets hurt my heart.

I sat and let the car try to cool down with the hood open about 15 minutes, no abnormal heat coming from the engine bay, turbo doesn't seem to be affected. I'm wondering if my coolant may have leaked out in a mass amount. I'm going to stop by the gas station and fill it up with distilled water and see what the verdict is. Otherwise I'm not too sure what to do at this point.

I was supposed to pay my state ref ticket this morning of 900 dollars but due to bofa systems being down I was unable to get monies and went home and went to sleep, didn't think much of it.

Now I may have to spend that money, risk getting my license suspended and having my insurance dropped. yeah no pressure. I'm not stressing out at all.

Responsibilities right, because...

hard parkcar.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!