Slammed Society

It takes people for fucking ever to post pictures from event's apparently there is some secret art to loading a picture in photoshop and playing with the levels to compensate for the lack of skill with their camera's. Load it up, auto tone, auto contrast, save. Listen to me and you probably won't have a job in photography anymore.

My buddy whom I've not formally met Robert Chan over at http://strictlybidness.net/ hooked it up with this photo stock from the event.



Super legit photos as always Robert! 


This was a joke of a show, but what car show isn't a joke these days I'm not talking in a sense of venue or the staff or anything like that. But we basically were in a shit corner of the venue in sardine can formation, I think Yog's himself said sardine car show. I personally don't give a shit I just didn't want to park my car outside in the lot hence why I paid for a spot in the show. 

I was sleepy as shit, and was bumming around the place all day looking for somewhere to take a nap. while I was in the grandstands I figured I'd take a nap here until the staff kicked me off lol. 

click for actual size
John from City Tire is working for Hankook Tires or something like that and hooked it up with a sweet grand stand seat. 





Perfect view showing all of the action, I didn't have to pay for the ticket, all in all very cool of John and Hankook tire to hook it up, now I'm torn on which I'll run all around on the LXZ's lol. speaking of which.... 


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!