It's 2012, Happy New Year

I've spent so much money on my car in 2011, that really the only plans I have in 2012 for my car are as follows.

- build secondary s14 subframe with all SPL equipment.
- mount my kranze lxz's to the car.
- replace leaking t25 turbocharger (by actually picking up my rebuilt t25 from mario at grperformance)
- rebuild spare sr20det motorset and keep it on standby until my daily motorset finally goes
- get the a/c and heat working with the digital climate control
- give death to the smj plug with a full harness replacement with raychem sleeving and bulk head connectors.
- spark plugs, 2012 amsoil oil change, fuel filter replacement.
- Paint and install my 6666 customs trunk wing, and garage-s hood (for looks)
- repaint and repair all aero and make some pretty trick mud guards for the car so the paint doesn't chip like that again.
- clear bra repainted aero.
- maybe get all new or 97/98 hvac equipment under the dash
- and a HUGE maybe is to replace my cracked dashboard.

And quite frankly that's about it, no big plans, no roll cages, no track days, nothing to prove. Since I'm done with trying to help other people on enthusiast websites with their cars I'm just going to stick to posting anything car related about my 240sx on my blog. Not everyone is a member of zilvia, and I can say faggot, gay, and nigga here all I want without having to wait a month to share a how to article with the sites members.

So I'm quitting car forums period as far as my car goes. I will still post in off topic forums and such but I'm just done with trying to be helpful.

I've been meaning to go through my blog and clean up a lot of the posts and re-write a few others so they're a bit more clear and to the point about how to accomplish something. But I seriously doubt anyone even does a search for half of the stuff I posted.

Anyway,

Happy New Year and good luck with all of your projects and goals for this year.

Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!