Last week @ Jordan Innovations

It's been a while since I hung out with my buddy Jeff and Jack and Jeff's Mom (J.B. WAS BUSY KAYACKING OR SOME SHIT TO HANG WITH US.... ) So I swung by the shop to purchase some items and to see what was causing my buddy Jeff to be absurdly busy as shit all of the time!

I had also been busy, losing 32lbs of fat during a diet challenge at my gym so not much time to fuck with car stuff, I had been focused on diet and training with hopes I had won the contest. I won a prize but not the one I wanted but that's another story. Needless to say I went from BOW to WOW

Imagine this 32lbs heavier! 
This car was resting on the lift, I was actually impressed by the quality that went into the build although the car was in pieces the engine bay was clean as shit. Seriously as much as I hate to say it LS1 swaps belong in s-chassis cars.

Interesting accusump/bash bar setup, wonder how much air it will rob the radiator of.

I didn't see the alternator in it's normal ugly place. So clean! 

The car is serious business, going to be cool to see it finished. I heard he sent it to Jeff with a chase bays ls engine harness (of course it doesn't work) LOL!!! Jeff may not put every harness he makes in raychem and put yellow labels on every connector. But he wont give you 1500 dollars worth of wiring harness and tell you "I HOPE IT WORKS".

Jeff's mom came to the shop to take us out to eat, I gave Jeff a choice between 5 GUYS and Quickly chinese since everyone and their mom thinks 5 Guys is somehow superior to in n out.

This looks like Kim Kardashians pussy on a good day. A hot mess!
Needless to say if there is a competition on who has the shittier fries I think 5 guys and In n Out TIE in that department. Now I know what a gourmet texas double whopper tastes like, they call it the bacon cheeseburger at 5-guys with a side of soggy cajun fries they borrowed from wingstop!

After that we drove around to look for the most recent issue of Modified Magazine so Jeff could show his mom that he's nerd famous.

"But I'm really in a car magazine mom, although nobody seems to carry Modified Magazine"
Look how sad he is after we came back to the shop empty handed, he could've at least picked me up the magazine with the girls thighs in fuck me boots. What a dick!

Now it's been a year since I've changed the oil in my car, I can tell you I've put at least 75,000 miles on that pan of oil (same filter too, that was actually stupid lol) I've since probably added a half quart of oil to the engine. Fill stick always showed I lost no oil, I've since changed a bad radiator out, my turbo still has a bad seal (hence why I lost some oil) and I'm happy to report amsoil is probably the smartest decision I've made.



Sure it's almost 70 dollars an oil change and if you track your car I'd recommend possibly a shorter change interval but for an 18 year old turbocharged motor that hasn't been rebuilt I think that's pretty fucking impressive.

There was also little to no metal at all on my magnetic drain plug. Car is happy as heck and I can drive long distances now without fear that my oil was on it's last leg, here's to another happy 75 thousand miles (or 20 if you're my car insurance company j/k) of daily driving and hard parking.

Whoop Whoop!

As for the LXZ's and my Garage S hood, I've put any major plans with the car on hold, I keep saying I'm going to do stuff but something always comes up. Grown up problems, so I'll put the wheels on I guess when I have 1500 to blow or someone actually comes through and buys the volk racing wheels.

Doubt it, everyone is a broke ass waving the ole "CASH IN HAND OBO" bullshit. Go buy some rota's broke motherfuckers.

-Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!