That shit Kranze

Hit up my favorite place in the world for tires, City Tire Service aka City Tire Online. I for some reason thought a 235/35/18 S.Drive existed but I guess only 235/40/18 and for some reason I didn't want a 40 series on an 18. I moved up to an 18 inch wheel in the front to ditch 40 series tire, although a 225/40/18 would've made more sense than the 35. But honestly the car handles pretty good with the skinny tire, I have not and don't plan on lowering the front of the car anymore. 

My front bumper still hits things going up and down driveways and I'm sure it's due to the lo pro tires. That pretty much solidified my decision on the front height. 

Getting Rambunctious!

That's a whole lotta exposed lip, may go 245's on the next set. 

So exciting, a tire, a center cap, and kics r40's 

I thought this would be fine to drive home on, stupid idea.

20 miles later I killed about 6-7 months worth of sidewall
I must've lifted the back of my car and "raised it" about 3 times only to discover I lowered it about 5 inches more so the car was completely just resting on the tires eating sidewall, like a dumb ass. Then my electric fan wire going into my dash fusebox decided it had enough and corroded and fan died on the way to fedex, came back to the shop found a crimp connector, had a wire in my car Jeff made to replace that wire. Chopped that up, crimped fan wire fixed. Down below you'll see I'm formula D flush now, while it doesn't look cool neither does fucking up a new set of 500 dollar tires. So SPL Stuff, subframe project, thug life. 

IN.THAT.ORDER.

I can't wait to get the spl stuff on the rear subframe.

Until then the rear has been raised to formula D height. 
Now I'm at work and godamn I can't stop looking at my car in the parking lot, seriously if I could sodomize my car I would. So fucking hot.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!