Converting this thing to A/N Lines was so dumb

Everyone loves a/n fittings, they're cool and shit. The whole reason my other valve cover hasn't been on and this loaner that's been sitting in Luis Gonzalez's backyard for who knows how long is on my car is because I wanted to add a/n fittings to my hybrid s13/14 valve cover. Now that I've done this a bunch of small hicups have caused me from putting it back on the car. From pvc valves going missing, to pvc insulators ripping, to not having a sufficient amount of a/n odd's and ends available for any hose configuration I may need. 

engine bay dirt, oil, coolant, more dirt. Lets try and clean this up.

A year on the same pan of amsoil, lol doesn't look too bad and there is no wear on the cam journals. Nice
I don't know what pisses me off more, the fact that I recently purchased part 11812-41B00 and somehow have lost it or thrown it away. Or the fact that I buttoned this whole fucking valve cover and shit up to my engine and not having the pvc insulator available to install. 

At least the engine bay is worlds cleaner. 
I still need to clean the left side of the engine bay and maybe someday when PBM has fucking parts in stock I can get a hmic and get rid of this fucking junkpile ebay intercooler bullshit and the hood prop on my core support for the latch. That would allow me to put my coolant reservoir on the right side of my engine bay. Kind of like the silver and black theme going on with the car now. Simple and easy. Needless to say as I'm typing this I'm godamned infuriated that my car will sit another day non running because I'm missing that godamn part.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!