Chaaaaaaaaagespeeeeeed

Few examples of 50mm chargespeed rear fenders. This is what the rear arches of my car will look like as opposed to the uneven roll I have now.


The main cool thing about these is I can get them painted while off of the car and just add them on no problemo, business as usual. Although I eventually would like to have them molded onto the car, I need to get a repaint, nothing fancy.  I can't wait until the LXZ's are sitting like those wheels on the white s14 from japan. I'll probably get a larger rear tire and throw the 265/35/18's up for sale or upfront.

May get some chargespeed front fenders as well and fill the vents to make the car have an oem widebody look like the silbeer s13. If you want to see the process behind filling the front fender vents on aftermarket fenders here is an awesome blog post by Toby aka Broadfield!



 Till next time. 

- Wayne - 



Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!