Nice inflation Performance Nissan

So I called around for the PVC Insulator I needed and Performance Nissan had the part that I needed, whats funny is this right here.

Whats the difference between the price on this invoice and the screenshot below? 
Almost twice as much for their online price although the MSRP doesn't match at ALL
This is one of the reasons why I'm pissed this part came up missing, secondly you mean to tell me if I made a fuss about their online price as opposed to calling in to pick it up I would've saved $5.62??? I mean I'm not a cheapass or anything and I'm grateful that they had the part I needed in stock so I didn't make a fuss about it but jesus man really 17 dollars after taxes for a rubber grommet? This is why it took me forever to put this damn cover back on my engine. Whats done is done!

All buttoned up. Need to top that brake fluid off. 
I hope that now that there is some firesleeve on that return hose to the block that they'll stop cooking through and spraying oil all over the back of the engine. Also the valve cover had some holes drilled straight through when I got it tapped for the coil packs and coil cover (it's an N/A s15 cover) So I made sure to fill that with RTV on the opposite end and let it sit a few days to cure. We'll see if I get an oil well in the engine bay again

-Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!