Where did your build thread on Zilvia go?

I've spent the last 4 years working on my car, and everything pretty much has been archived here. I go through this every now and then and re-write certain posts, get rid of unnecessary content. I mean before I would take a picture of anything, turn a few bolts and be excited to share my day with other people.

I am also working on ditching my premium member subscription to photobucket. I don't like a lot of the changes they've done to their site so I don't want to be a paying member anymore. Since my build thread is FUELED by photobucket on lots of websites it becomes a necessity for me to continue to give photobucket 50-60 dollars a year for shit hosting, shit compression, etc.

I can take all of those images, upload them here, quality is not compromised, space is unlimited, and with the hits the blog gets monthly, daily, yearly I don't need to post this car all over the internet anymore. People come here to read what I do to it.

Plus I am sick of all of the forum tards comments and input on my car. Here I can just choose to tell you FUCK YOUR COMMENT and not approve them while spraying douche on the cool kids.

Spraying off the pussy parts of one Zilvia member at a time
I feel that at this stage in the cars life it would be somewhat of a disservice to have such a long drawn out build thread with bits and pieces of work done over the course of 4 years spread over 200 pages. I don't see any more drastic changes happening with the car besides suspension overhaul, v8, and maybe interior and that doesn't warrant build thread to me. Eventually I will create a catalog of posts, categories you can sift through to find something you were looking for here such as modifying bumper supports, or swapping roofs, core supports, welding rear tubs, etc.

I didn't do everything the right way or the way a professional would do it, but I did it on my own with the help of great friends and family and that's all that matters in the end.

So no more build threads on car forums. If I have the ability to remove them from the forums they're posted on I will do such.

-Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

So your kouki tail lamps are faded? You want to fix them. Well that's good!

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)