Where did your build thread on Zilvia go?

I've spent the last 4 years working on my car, and everything pretty much has been archived here. I go through this every now and then and re-write certain posts, get rid of unnecessary content. I mean before I would take a picture of anything, turn a few bolts and be excited to share my day with other people.

I am also working on ditching my premium member subscription to photobucket. I don't like a lot of the changes they've done to their site so I don't want to be a paying member anymore. Since my build thread is FUELED by photobucket on lots of websites it becomes a necessity for me to continue to give photobucket 50-60 dollars a year for shit hosting, shit compression, etc.

I can take all of those images, upload them here, quality is not compromised, space is unlimited, and with the hits the blog gets monthly, daily, yearly I don't need to post this car all over the internet anymore. People come here to read what I do to it.

Plus I am sick of all of the forum tards comments and input on my car. Here I can just choose to tell you FUCK YOUR COMMENT and not approve them while spraying douche on the cool kids.

Spraying off the pussy parts of one Zilvia member at a time
I feel that at this stage in the cars life it would be somewhat of a disservice to have such a long drawn out build thread with bits and pieces of work done over the course of 4 years spread over 200 pages. I don't see any more drastic changes happening with the car besides suspension overhaul, v8, and maybe interior and that doesn't warrant build thread to me. Eventually I will create a catalog of posts, categories you can sift through to find something you were looking for here such as modifying bumper supports, or swapping roofs, core supports, welding rear tubs, etc.

I didn't do everything the right way or the way a professional would do it, but I did it on my own with the help of great friends and family and that's all that matters in the end.

So no more build threads on car forums. If I have the ability to remove them from the forums they're posted on I will do such.

-Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!