goodbye duck lips.

Well my brother ended up being sick and was at home asleep all day. I could've spent it with my girlfriend if I knew. We rushed out to have breakfast this morning at juliennes in san marino.

Meet your sugary death! 

I had the creme brulee french toast. My buddy kept nagging to try this place. It was okay but I need to try a few more items. I really wanted the chilaquiles, next time.

Anyway I rolled to my parents pad in fontucky to meet up with my brother and tag team this body work. But if you saw the opening I ended up resolving some other shit like my brake bias, e-brake cable not working, oh and I cut off my ducklips.




And I got to see my other family before all of this started. Here is a horrible picture of me with my other nephew Ernie jr.




I haven't been able to spend as much time with my girlfriend or dog as I would like but at least I've gotten to see a lot of folks who I feel are important so I can't say my weeks been a bust. Back at it in the morning doing who the hell knows what.


Final Product, have to let the silicone set for 24 hours







Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!