JC Auto House is legit!

Got a recommendation to hit up JC Auto House for an alignment, my shit was pretty out of whack, normally it's only like 90 bucks for a 4 wheel but I had advised my shit was jacked and needed jesus in a bad bad way haha. 120 out the door dude has my thrust angle at 0 I'm happy with the adjustments and tried to take some pics of my car but I was failing in panorama land.


Needless to say Cyrus is a cool dude, language barrier is what it is haha. But very open communication. I read a review from a friend on yelp who slammed his business and there was about 40+ positive reviews towards his negative and maybe one other negative review. Both chassis related, my whole suspension is adjustable so it should be a dream to work with.

Added more camber in the front 2.5even Toe is 0.12L/R total .24
Rear camber is -4.0 Toe 0.12 L/R / Total toe= .24

He told me the math break down of things and said that it should either be 11.5 but since the decimal is already in front of the number the machine doesn't read that precise and I could care less either way. I initially was unhappy with the install just because it was life draining and my alignment was all jacked up.

Something is rubbing, my ebrake is not working so tomorrow I need to bleed the brakes all around just to make sure the pressure is even. Mixed advice on not needing to re-bleed is pretty much heating up a rotor and killing pad life. Not that it matters much since I have the ability to upgrade the rotors money permitting but still I drive this everyday and need it working to get to Fontucky for this weekends festivities.

And I totally went off on a mindless tangent, in a nutshell rear of the car is legit, a swaybar wouldn't hurt on both ends since my car is a base model and doesn't have sway bars on either front nor rear. Some new rack bushings would be nice, and a few million dollars wouldn't be too bad either.

Anyway time for bed, if you live in the San Gabriel Valley I totally would recommend JC Auto House for the alignment after todays experience. My first choice is always City Tire but JC is just way closer to me.

Car got that low low, no matter this rack has you covered! And if your car is still too low to get on this he can accommodate. 
Now to do a shitload of body work and regular work tomorrow. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!