Subframe Build part 2

Upgrading my sub frame gave me the same feeling I got when I spend 1100 dollars upgrading my computer. MEH.

I can tell you that the solid sub frame bushings doesn't change the noise output of my interior AT ALL as far as the whine I was warned about.

Besides the alignment being shit now and the car feeling like a flamboyant boy child striking a pose while driving or my e brake totally having no kind of slack at all, or the brake dust shield being pinched on a rotor and smoking the whole way home haha.... I can say those are all little nuances that can be repaired later

some creative thinking and another pair of hands got these bushings pressed in. 

dirty feet

it's a think of beauty! and they will be replacing this guy below

Center of bushing completely separated from bushing body causing SHIT handling/vibration/DEATH CLANKS

Goodbye old subframe. 

I love how I have this thing up side down for a comparison shot

going back in! 

I'm sore, I'm tired and this did not take the 3 hours I thought it was to get the new jam in. Currently working on getting the car aligned. At least I'm on vacation so I wasn't stressing about getting this guy done. Now to focus on body work

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!