Subframe build PT1

You've read, seen, probably have done this once in your 240 life and you will agree that it's probably the most unpleasant feat of work you have to do to a subframe period. Stopped by Jordan Innovations (big surprise)

Hey don't eat that, it's my dinner. 

Quickly's it's only fair I eat like this before spending the next 6 hours in the blistering heat

BBQ

Air Chisel, PB Blaster, Circular cutter, bushing butter

Solid Subframe bushings in place (not pressed in yet) 
It was pretty windy so it kept putting the fire in the bushings out, that was kind of annoying. I eventually cooked them all up, which kind of sucked because this subframe's bushings were damn near new. But if you ever want to convert to solid bushings or any kind of bushings and your car is your daily I'd recommend a spare subframe to do this with.

Luckily Jack let me use his spare s14 subframe in trade for mine which should just fall off of the car at this point the bushings are so fucked lol.

I'll be back wednesday to finish the job and most likely swap the subframes out and install all of my other spl goodies.

-Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!