An expensive lesson.

Well I don't think there is any other irresponsible things I could do to my poor Yokohama S Drives. I've burned your sidewalls to a crisp.


And after the subframe upgrade I got you aligned over at JC Autohouse but not at the final height I planned on driving you at. I'd like to relieve some caster from the rear, JC won't touch caster, I'd like to put it on a 4 wheel rack like JC though to make sure it drives straight like an arrow.

Going to have to remove most of all the aero for the alignment, how inconvenient. This is from July 19th


This is august 8th, notice all of the tread on that tire. Literally brand new still


Lowered it again this was august 9th
This was taken October 1st talk about a waste of 620 dollars. 
So now I need to get some used tires to roll on and raise the car to it's permanent height since I'm over the rear being so low and get it aligned again in 2 weeks. Fuckin A that was an expensive mistake, I would've never bent down to look at these for another 6 months had I not heard this odd thumping noise when accelerating in this area of the car.

Rear brakes are most likely fried as well now.

Noice!

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!