Posted up some flicks on instagram

But since this is my blog I'll give you guys that raw! 

275/35/18 Falken 615k's to replace the S-drives.
I like how these tires felt on the front in the rain and on cold drives when I had my volk's. Going to give them a shot in the rear of my car, the reason I was turned off by these initially is due to the fact you can't rotate them. And they're Azenis so they're annoying when they start to wear down.

This is the result of getting stuck in driveways and having to lock the diff to get out of those sticky situations

If it weren't for this little guy I would've never bent over to check the condition of these tires. 

If you drive a lowered car, don't wait to get it re-aligned. I've learned a 500 dollar lesson in 2 months. 

If it rubs, raise it. Damaging your sidewalls is stupid as well. 

raised the car a inch and a quarter. No more rubbing

stance, stance, stance, stance, stance, stance....... is gay! 

Need wider fenders. Not giving into camber. 

Posted at work
That's all folks! 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!