BN Sport Fenders have Arrived.

That was fast! Very cool stuff ordering my first and probably last package from japan. These fenders have been on the "want" list for a very long time. There aren't many 30mm fender options out there, and I just couldn't obtain a set of oem fenders to radius out to 30mm.

I kind of like fiberglass anyway, it's easy to deal with, and repair. And doesn't dent, it just breaks haha.



Cool envelope that comes with parts

Some kind of instructions, really upside down or right side up looks the same to me. 

ooooh a sticker. 

Legit

You can tell these were freshly cut, still had some light fiberglass dust on them. 

Now I just need to save up for paint... Would be nice to have the front end repainted before the summer, but that's wishful thinking. Probably wont get painted until later in the year or if I can sell my current fenders and use the money to buy paint for my brother to do his thing. 

Also going to have the roof repaired on the car too, might as well fix that cracking filler on that front pillar. 

Either way I'm stoked. 


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!