Found this by my car leaving work the other day.

It's a sign... Black Money may be going away at the end of this year... Got a lot of work to do on the engine bay of Simone before I commit to a complete color change. Exterior is easy, the engine bay needs some tlc.

http://carsdata.net/Lamborghini/Lamborghini-Murcielago-40th-Anniversary-Edition/gallery.html?pic=2#photo-gallery
I also have a video and some door maintenance stuff I'm going to post up pretty soon, I've just been too lazy to edit the video from my camera. I fixed the door for the most part, but I won't get too involved with that at the moment since it will be out of context.

Similar color, but darker green. 
I know a few people have already done this paint job already, and I've had a teal car before. I think it's just a really awesome color.

I think Jowe Lee also was painting his lexus is300 this color but that car seemed to fall off the face of the earth, wonder what happened there. http://itzjow3.com/category/2k3-lexus-is300/



After some more digging I found out the color is Verde Artemis... it also has a HOK candy added to it, so when I finally commit to this paint color, it has to be protected, no excuses. Candy is almost impossible to paint match if I fuck up the bumper again.

So I will also be modifying my vertex bumper heavily to ditch the integrated diffuser and build one of my own that mounts to a front bumper cage. The front bumper will no longer mount to the fenders in any way shape or form, this includes a quick release front end to make it easier to work on without removing the headlights.

- Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!