Found this by my car leaving work the other day.

It's a sign... Black Money may be going away at the end of this year... Got a lot of work to do on the engine bay of Simone before I commit to a complete color change. Exterior is easy, the engine bay needs some tlc.

http://carsdata.net/Lamborghini/Lamborghini-Murcielago-40th-Anniversary-Edition/gallery.html?pic=2#photo-gallery
I also have a video and some door maintenance stuff I'm going to post up pretty soon, I've just been too lazy to edit the video from my camera. I fixed the door for the most part, but I won't get too involved with that at the moment since it will be out of context.

Similar color, but darker green. 
I know a few people have already done this paint job already, and I've had a teal car before. I think it's just a really awesome color.

I think Jowe Lee also was painting his lexus is300 this color but that car seemed to fall off the face of the earth, wonder what happened there. http://itzjow3.com/category/2k3-lexus-is300/



After some more digging I found out the color is Verde Artemis... it also has a HOK candy added to it, so when I finally commit to this paint color, it has to be protected, no excuses. Candy is almost impossible to paint match if I fuck up the bumper again.

So I will also be modifying my vertex bumper heavily to ditch the integrated diffuser and build one of my own that mounts to a front bumper cage. The front bumper will no longer mount to the fenders in any way shape or form, this includes a quick release front end to make it easier to work on without removing the headlights.

- Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

So your kouki tail lamps are faded? You want to fix them. Well that's good!

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)