Got some goodies in the mail

Of course USPS doesn't want to leave my package on the doorstep, they don't want to be responsible for mail theft. But DHL had no problem leaving a huge ass box and BN Fenders on my apartment doorstep.

I haven't taken the old water pump off of the car to assess the damage, but from what I've read, the bearing either blew out or the weeper hole or something blew. I dunno anything about no weeper hole, only person weeping when my coolant flew all over the place was me since I gotta buy another damn bottle of the shit.


I ordered the gktech clutch fan replacement from enjuku racing due to free shipping although I much rather would've just added it to my purchase from http://www.nissanparts.cc/ which they sell ngk bkr7e a LOT fucking cheaper than every other place selling them. I don't really think my car needed new plugs, but why not. I probably will replace the O2 sensor on the car eventually as well, I've been running a fat 02 sensor from a ka24de on my sr forever rather than the skinny one it came with. Again an irrelevant maintenance part imo. But better safe than sorry.

http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/514588-s14-kouki-cooling-panel.html
I took the same approach upgrading everything in the cooling system along with looking into getting a new coolant plate (hand made in the us) very similar to the garage defend plate, but without a lot of the holes (hood latch) and stuff I wont be using. That alone is worth getting a non "jdm" item since I hate stupid pointless holes in shit I don't use (window washer nozzles). Unfortunately I didn't think at the time the water pump should've been replaced because it wasn't giving me problems. Sure enough it blew up after installing everything hahahah

Hopefully the post office drops that crap off, I'd like to wrench on the s14 friday and possibly go for a cruise, definitely have to have the car running by the 8th to hit up the canyons.

After that I will be going into full blown research mode to create a bash bar/quick release mounting system for the front and rear bumpers. Since it's a 20 minute affair to take the fucking things off now and I can never remove my rear bumper without taking my wheels off.

So I may cut the rear bumper up.


A really cool thing I saw this last weekend at wekfest was this ARK Exhaust system which they only make for genesis and frs' currently some 370 action. I'm currently trying to reach out to them to find out the possibility of getting an exhaust made for my sr20. After much debate, and buying a new daily driver. Switching over to an LS motor isn't happening so I am happily going to upgrade my sr20 until the car is no longer road legal by california standards.

It's no secret I would love a dual tip exhaust on the s14 rather than the fart can n1 style exhaust I have on there now. Plus it would be nice to have a DB compliant exhaust I can have certified since this seems to be the bread and butter of california fix it tickets any time I've been pulled over. I've paid about 200+ dollars in modified exhaust fee's and my Top Fuel N1 exhaust is 10db over the legal limit at 5000rpm.

I'd really like an exhaust setup and a difuser setup with an n1 brake eliminating my trucks third brake light close to what michael mao's nsx looks like. But ain't nobody got michael mao money in my house lol. Plus his car is pretty damned loud, as it should be!


Anyway, I will post some boring pictures of me changing a water pump in a few days I suppose. Might as well right?

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!