Motor Union 4

Man what a weekend. I don't know how car show dudes put themselves through this every other month.
This wasn't even like a show, show type of deal. It was just a kickback that I decided to register for per recommendation by Jay(jdmego). 

I modified their flyer btw. 
For the most part I'm really happy with how the car came out. I've had some ups and downs financially that caused some fall through on plans with the car. And when it came time to put the car together again and things weren't lining up right. I knew that I'm going to have to put a new front core support on the car, again



But do it right and measure everything out. When I put the kouki core support on the car I made a rookie mistake and just re-used the old spot welds I drilled out. It doesn't look horribly off. But I could gain an inch or two of clearance and eliminate all headlight/hood/bumper gap. Then I can do the bash bar, and the quick release fasteners and the air damn, vents, brake ducts. Etc.... anyway enough blabbering. Here is a video chronicling my day with my brother and cousins.

My day started around 4:45am, woke up to go meet up with friends to do my weekend hike up Ecco Mountain! 



Then I got home, showered and was on my way.



This pretty much outlines everything, apologize for my huge potty mouth.

Fresh paint, always puts a smile on my face! 
My couzins project! Gotta wash the s14 before we detail it. 
I'm personally thinking of throwing 265's up front now. The 225's are no longer needed. Thoughts?
The first thing I normally fuck up is my fenders putting my fastenal hardware on them. So I leveled up with Downstar
Took a small break out of our day to pick up 5 guys for everyone. I was still in diet mode so lettuce wrapped for me. 
The day was really long, after my brother finished going over some hazy area's on the s14 that we didn't color sand last year for nisei. I kinda bitched him out into finishing it up haha! He was not too happy about it but I am really glad I didn't settle this time around.

Not bad, it's not no crazy ass level 3 stage 2, grade aaa, blessed by jesus, fully kosher wax or anything stupid. 
It cooled down and I was able to wash the car and wheels, still needed to do so much detailing. Figured I'd finish it up at the show. I got home maybe 11 or 12, ate more lettuce wrapped burgers. And the pain and dehydration set in. I went to bed around 1am to wake up almost 5 hours later for the long day.

It's now Sunday morning, halfway down to SD, stopped to get some energy drinks and some bubble gum. 






Automobile Uploads Marvin and Ozzie trying to snap a shot of the MU4 bus. 




This would be the first car show that I've been to, where you could potentially get a DUI lol
Trippel - real tangy

I did it in a rental, lincoln con-ti-nental. 











RS4

S5
Third round of beer called for pies following a hot pocket hot dog thingie lol. 


One last shot before leaving the show, really love the profile of my car now. 

Had dinner at Vallarta with Phaze 2 fam before making the drive back up home. It was hotter in here than it was outside
this was not the best choice in drive home food. Was mad blowed, sun burnt, tired, omfg
Never, EVER, EVER, EVER go to a car show without applying copious amounts of sun block, no matter how greasy it makes you feel. - I am in some serious pain right now! 

All in all, great weekend, was really under the weather, dehydrated, sore throat, sore everything on top of being burnt. Ended up having to take the day off of work. I was in no condition to leave the house!

Dope!



Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!