240 Tuesdays

It's kind of cool that there is a 240 meet now, trying to make it more low key and 240 only so they stopped advertising when it goes down. I've got some photos from the last 3 months that I've gone, they're not in any chronological order, consider this a photo dump. I wanted to make a little vlog but it was my first time shooting with my new Sony EV-1. Not familiar with how shallow it shoots, it's almost like having a 50mm lense built into it or something in between a 30 and a 50. anyway here are the pics, I'll probably drop a comment or something on the pics as I go down the list here. 

First I'll just get pictures of my car out of the way, since this is my blog, my buddy Matt Eugenio www.instagram.com/thedrivingemotions/ snapped these photos of my car about 3 months ago. I always tell myself to bring my a6000 with me but I'm no photographer and I get all mad when I get home and a decent amt of the photos got shit on by autofocus lol. So I just let the photog peeps that come out and take pics. 



Matt loves taking vertical photos, plus everyone is posting photos like this on social media again thanks to tik tok, instagram stories, reels, yada yada. 


hard to think that my car basically has been unchanged since 2013.


I'm gonna have to raise the car up a tad when I get the splitter installed. 


I also have quite the collection of stickers on my rear quarter window, it eventually just started as one or two, to really give my homies their roses. Everything has some kind of sentimental value. Especially if you've seen the Nisei sticker on the back of my rear windshield.


The BET sticker at the top is a tribute to our friend Damien Payne who took his own life, I have lost more friends than I would like to in this lifetime to their own demons, so now he's watching over our shoulders in a way. The voting sticker is self explanatory, and some recent additions from benson hsu. Need a NOB sticker as my car is inspired by Nobutero Tanaguchi, aka No One Better.


Raymond, Me, Damien


I always get in my feelings about having the same wheels on my car, wondering how other people can afford to just have 4-6k liquid to keep changing their shit up or have multiple pairs of wheels. But at the end of the day, this is a popular wheel, I've yet to run into another car with the same specs I have straight from weds. I am the original owner and don't really see myself ever offloading them. I do wish I could run a wider tire up front however.



It was cool seeing this car outside of Wekfest LA that recently occured. I want to say this is a vertex kit and fenders on this car but I could be wrong. I don't think they made a lang variation for the zenki like they did the kouki. Love the carbon hood with the accent for the scoop. This is a full on drift car, think the owner recently got it painted, has a cool exhaust haha!


I didn't know who's car this was, there was a whole little tailgate crew in front of the car and I didn't want to disturb anyone to get better pics, turns out the woman sitting on the hood owns it and drifts it, pretty cool. 


This dude has come out a few times, he just got his car painted, and blew up the front bumper too. I feel his pain. Hate that this came out blurry. Shit looked dope! 


Nice white hatch with a black roof, can't go wrong



Nice root beer brown s13 on Minervas i've seen roll out with this crew from my hometown Fontana. His center caps are red, pretty unique. These are probably the two photos out of the bunch I would've liked to edit. The pearl was popping under this light. 


This is Marco's dog, he has air suspension. Marco is the organizer of the 240 tuesdays meet


These are Bener's pups, he has a dope ass s13 on Blitz 03's dude has these dogs with him almost all the time


Another Random Pup


The last 240 tuesday my car made it out to before the teardown.



More doggies! 


was dope this car showed up, but a lot of non nissans started to blow up the spot since the last meet my car made it out to.While I appreciate the shit out of this car, we kinda want to keep it to just s-chassis so it doesn't get shut down.




Ending the post with some puppy love! 


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!