it's 1:48am enjoy


Sup, just going to do a random photo dump today, semi related to the video above, but not really.

Don't use a sledge hammer to knock your ball joints' loose kids... if I can't rethread this, I'm replacing a ball joint which sucks even more. I threaded the nut on here as well, but halfway and bashed it with the hammer. So I think the nut is toast too haha.


The Driftworks C2 in all of it's glory with the stanceparts air cup kit, this was very necessary. Gotta put some holes in the shock tower hosings to run the air hose.


Normally how most installs go, from a huge bag of parts to... installed


Honestly bless Stanceparts for this. I like big pictures


Don't really know how important this is or where I'm supposed to mount it, the good news is, it was broken, brand new in box lol.


I figure once I sort out my ball joint issue on the other side and assemble at least 1 drum brake then I'll be able to break this axle nut loose, since I decided to be Mr. One Side At a Time. 


I'm going to hit this haggard ugly ass wheel hub with a wirebrush and some spraypaint. Even if it never sees the light of day again. This is gross.



This was really a big brain move for me. Pro shop noble bumper buddies with a quick latch drilled into it. 


EnglishTune dipstick hold down - https://www.english-tune.com/product/dipstick-hold-down


Put my valve cover dressing back on


Finally got OEM bolts for this instead of the harbor freight special I originally had that rusted out.


Soon, had to mock it up 1 time


Yeah, this is the move, just wait till the gurney flap arrives too.


Thanks for tuning in. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!