November 240 Tuesdays

Made it out to 240 tuesdays today, took my camera with me to attempt to shoot in the dark. I think I have done a pretty decent job this time around although moving one of the dials I'm assuming this is how long the shutter is open or closed so I had it set more towards "tripod" speeds rather than action so some photos where I wasn't 100 percent perfectly still came out blurry. Stuff like this is the motivation I have needed to start working on my car again. 

The last post I made I was griping about stuff not being here and my weekends being taken up being a father, so it's hard to make time for the car. It's not a priority by any means. But I do miss just being able to go for a drive every now and then. 

I have an updated work video of where we're at with the car, so hopefully I'll edit that this week sometime and post it to my youtube. I don't want to gripe any further regarding the last video I posted because I finally got my shit back from the powder coating spot and I am not trying to start drama. 

So without further adieu here are the pictures. These are unedited and untouched! I'm posting all of my blurry pictures too, I could tell some of them were blurry on my viewfinder but I still don't know much about photography or shutter speed settings. I locked my iso to 100 lowest and 3600 highest, anything higher and I've seen a lot of noise in the pictures and the a6000 goes up to like 12400 iso or some shit. 


This dude in the benz showed up for 420 tuesdays lol


Purple s14, seen this one before but only had the rear wheels on. Finally had a chance to speak to the owner Nelson (instagram.com/unhappyangels14) had a little crowd here, will come back later to shoot with the hood closed.



Dan the man!




I kept trying to take pictures of fredo's (instagram.com/freshfredo) car and it's so hard to tell in the viewfinder if they're blurry or not. that shutter speed thing really had me not wanting to take more pics. Everything on the blog at it's current size will look normal but if you double click on any picture it will open it's unedited size and you will see it's blurry. I'm going to get crisp night pictures down!


Ally's (instagram.com/allyschassis) vert! I think I saw in her stories she's been looking at paint samples. if so very excited to see what she ends up picking.




I started screwing with the shutter settings while taking pictures of this dudes s13. I didn't catch his name or IG handle, but it slowly started to stabilize so I had confidence to keep shooting. 


Digging the oni's or whatever wheels are on this coupe





I know what it's like to go to a meet and not see any pictures of your shit online from that meet LMAO so I tried to take pictures of everyones cars regardless of whatever build level they were. The point of the meet is for S-Chassis folks to come through and find their people! 


Fredo and Nelson should park next to each other at the next meet. Zenki and Kouki both midnight purple. I like parking next to Hugo (instagram.com/stancenation.farruko) cause he's a comparable black zenki to my kouki. 



I'm guessing someone with a truck backed up into this person, or they ran into a truck. At least the hood isn't damaged. But what a bummer, hope the owner eventually gets this fixed. 


Ya'll motherfuckers are making me want underglow, and I got enough bullshit to deal with already.


Twisted Tea mascot car



To be fair FC's look like s13's so I fucks with it. 

The man himself, stance nation bad bunny. 


I deadass thought this was a zenki s14. But it was a two tone GTST or one of the GT designations. 

Owned by shutter speed again, sorry Vic (instagram.com/viktor.s14)


I took the same photo twice, I felt the first one was blurry.

Moneyshot, of course it's fucking blurry.


Love the s13

Kim Kardashians s14. been all over instagram like paid ads for rick carruso. But seriously Henry's (instagram.com/fairladyz_) s14 came out dope

























Lots of cool stuff, and more clean cars, I didn't catch most of the rest of the owners names, I'll edit this and eventually tag everyone else. Just wanted to get this online so those who wanted pictures of their cars that didn't come out blurry could download them. 

till next time! 


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!