So just two weeks ago... I had a vision.... of Candy Apple Red Wheels

Back in this previous entry.

So I had this crazy idea...

I explained how I wanted to take my Volks which were in okay condition, and have them re-finished, but not only did I want them re-finished. I wanted them COMPLETELY candy apple red, minus some accented items on the wheels. So I sent them off with azndoc aka Jack on Zilvia. It was a pretty penny let me tell you, almost the cost of a new set of tires for these wheels. But the price was fair "PER WHEEL" I recon.

I got the call that my wheels were ready to pick up so I wrapped up my dough and headed over to City Tire in South Gate, CA to pick up mah wheels.



Here is Jack looking like a ner,ner,ner... or as some other people said, an Azian zombie!







City Tire putting a ruber on it for safety. from wayne edwards on Vimeo.

Went ahead and got some center caps too while I was at it.



And now mounted on the car.



Word up... Real legit

-Wayne-

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!